Coaches in MML: Blitz! have to manage every aspect of their team, which costs cold hard cash. This cash is generated in a variety of ways, which are detailed below. Unless otherwise noted, payout is credited to the team account at the end of the season.
- A teams annual budget will be allocated to them at the end of the season.
- No monies will be allocated to a team during the season from the League.
- All in-season expenditures will come from the in-game winnings.
- All teams will start each season with zero in-game cash.
- Teams are allowed to deposit winnings into their Blitz! bank account so that it is available to them at the end of the season.
- Deposited monies are unavailable until the end of the season, but no longer count towards a teams in-game TV
- Submission of a Player Union Ticket is required to deposit monies.
- Fan Factor
- $50,000 per Fan Factor
- Paid out per sponsor agreement
* All material here is considered part of the Rules & Regulations, and should be treated as such.