Greetings Blitz! fans! Below are some pretty drastic enhancements to the Blitz! league that we need to make everyone aware of.
Annual Budget / Cash Flow
- A teams annual budget will be allocated to them at the end of each season.
- No monies will be allocated to a team during the season from the League.
- All in-season expenditures will come from in-game winnings.
- All teams will start each season with zero in-game cash.
- Teams are allowed to deposit winnings into their Blitz! bank account so that it is available to them at the end of the season.
- Deposited monies are gone until the end of the season, but no longer count towards team TV bloat.
- See Player Union Rep if you wish to deposit monies.
- Coaches are no longer able to pick up a Free Agent from the Free Agent market during the season.
- Coaches can now sign any player/position they have access to purchase in-game to their roster during the season.
- All player acquisitions must be prior approved through the Players Union – submit a Free Agent Ticket.
- Coach may hire Journey Men that play for them after the match
- These acquisitions must be reported to the Players Union – submit a Free Agent Ticket.
- Coaches are no longer allowed to trade players during the season.
Returning Franchise Teams
- In order to participate fully in the draft and off-season trading and market activities, each team will be recreated from scratch.
- Teams will be be made exactly as the prior season team; name, stadium level, etc.
- Expanding your team (additional staff, cheerleaders, re-rolls etc. is allowed as normal in the off-season)
- This means all players will lose their gained SPP towards the next level (including retained players).
- Players who coaches retain on their roster for another season are given a SPP signing bonus:
- Level 1 = 2SPP
- Level 2 = 5SPP
- Level 3 = 8SPP
- Level 4 = 12SPP
- Level 5 = 18SPP
- Level 6 = 20SPP
- If this SPP signing bonus is enough to level the player, the coach pays the current level salary, levels the player to the next level, and gets to choose the skill.
- A Player Union rep will make the appropriate roll for leveling up your player and let you know the result so you can pick the appropriate skill.
- Players will start the season with a 0 SPP total regardless, however their cumulative SPP will be tracked by the Players Union. This total is added to the earned SPP during a season and any signing bonus SPP at the end of the season to determine the players total SPP.
- Earned SPP is calculated first, then signing SPP when determining when a player levels up and how much a players contract costs.